E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the EONON GA9450 Radio for the 2000E46, and not able to figure out where to change the boot logo. I saw a few youtube, but the new unit does not have the Car Infotainment settings.
Does anyone know how I change the boot logo to BMW?

·
Premium Member
2000 328i ZSP Manual
511 Posts
I have a 9150, and its in a settings menu somewhere. Just keep looking thru the settings menus, you'll eventually find it. The fact that these things don't come with ANY instruction manual stinks, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I purchased the EONON GA9450 Radio for the 2000E46, and not able to figure out where to change the boot logo. I saw a few youtube, but the new unit does not have the Car Infotainment settings.
Does anyone know how I change the boot logo to BMW?
I did this at the beginning of the year on mine. I'll recall the steps and take a video for you in the next few days. Cars currently getting new shoes, an alignment, and Pa inspection.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2000 328i ZSP Manual
511 Posts
PS----> Settings menu, CAR settings, Factory settings (which will ask you for a password, for the 9150B its 126), then go to Car Logo. Has just about every auto manufacturer logo to choose from for your startup and background. After you change it and exit, it will ask you if you want to save settings. The system may restart too.

If you don't know your factory settings password for the 9450B call Eonon or search.

www.eonon.com

Edit: page 36 of your user manual for the 9450

·
Registered
13 Posts
I followed the directions when I got mine and couldn't find the preinstalled logos either. I downloaded a png file of the M logo and use a custom logo. Works great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, i have changed my boot logo on my eonon ga9450, but it doesnt save. Every time i start the car, the BMW boot logo doesnt appear, it just goes into the main screen. Can anybody help me with that?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello, i have changed my boot logo on my eonon ga9450, but it doesnt save. Every time i start the car, the BMW boot logo doesnt appear, it just goes into the main screen. Can anybody help me with that?
The boot logo only shows on a cold boot, after that it will go into sleep mode whenever you turn the ignition off and when you turn the ignition back on it will then go straight to the main screen.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Use a paper clip and do a hard reset if the unit. The logo upon reboot will appear.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts