you are on e46fanatics.com
that particular video it 4 years old
this is the #1 website for e46s

yep, pretty sure we probably saw this before lol

thanks for the repost however, i have been meaning to watch this again :rofl:

·
Registered
976 Posts
i wonder if those guys at the factory can ever get away with settin up thier own projects.. like instead of the regular engine like an m6 engine and the machine will bolt it right up

·
Registered
496 Posts
This video is the only repost on e46fantics.com that makes people more happy then mad. I have seen this video posted about 4 times, and every time, I watch the video again. :rofl:

·
Registered
496 Posts
i wonder if those guys at the factory can ever get away with settin up thier own projects.. like instead of the regular engine like an m6 engine and the machine will bolt it right up
Probably not unless you are high up in BMW. My uncle worked there for something like 30 years, and only got a basic employee discount.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Interesting. Is there an English version of it somewhere? My German is a little rusty. ;)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I guess the part that showed the folks who weld our rear floors/subframes sitting around shooting the sh!t, smoking cigarettes, and drinking while the cars just rolled by got edited out. I can't find it anywhere in that video.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I guess the part that showed the folks who weld our rear floors/subframes sitting around shooting the sh!t, smoking cigarettes, and drinking while the cars just rolled by got edited out. I can't find it anywhere in that video.
LMAO!!! :lmao:

well nonetheless this video was cool. never seen it before. even though ive seen every component before this video. so i was like. that is the back seat rest that is thi that is that. lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts