E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ZCP's with minimal package options? Ideally I'd love to find a used Interlagos 6MT with Xenons. . .thats it :)

I might wait till next year as there will be more options out there in the used market and stick with my E36 M for now. . .

·
Registered
176 Posts
Posted above; it has cloth seats but the good options, also. Good Luck in your search and please tell me when you get it!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Pretty rare I'd guess. I had a terrible time ordering a ZCP without a sun roof or premium package. I only wanted 4 options and I couldn't find a dealer willing to order the car the way I wanted it. I got bullsh*t about them not being able to sell a $60K car without options if I backed out. I did, finally, get what I wanted because of a mutual friend of the owner of the dealership intervened on my behalf.

Every time I think about the sales experience, I think my next car will be a Porsche. Sorry, off on a bit of a rant.

I did see a Carbon Black MT6 ZCP very, very lightly optioned at Weatherford BMW in Berkeley not long ago.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ThatOneGuy said:
Pretty rare I'd guess. I had a terrible time ordering a ZCP without a sun roof or premium package. I only wanted 4 options and I couldn't find a dealer willing to order the car the way I wanted it. I got bullsh*t about them not being able to sell a $60K car without options if I backed out. I did, finally, get what I wanted because of a mutual friend of the owner of the dealership intervened on my behalf.

Every time I think about the sales experience, I think my next car will be a Porsche. Sorry, off on a bit of a rant.

I did see a Carbon Black MT6 ZCP very, very lightly optioned at Weatherford BMW in Berkeley not long ago.
Were you willing to put down a hefty deposit? I was and had no problems ordering my M3 with only xenons, power seats, SMG.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I had no problem ordering mine with the exact specs I wanted...

SG/IR
18's
Xenons
No power seats
No sunroof
SMG

They didnt give me any problems...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
djben said:
Were you willing to put down a hefty deposit? I was and had no problems ordering my M3 with only xenons, power seats, SMG.

I was offering to put down a $5K deposit. No counters. Funny thing is that because the mutual friend stepped in, the dealer I finally ordered from never asked for a deposit. Guess it's not what you know, but who you know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts