E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY one know......

did any one know that if there is a dustless brake pads which is like clean like AXXIS but better stoping power than AXXIS...is there a such brake pads ,,,,?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Pagid!!!!!

and Porterfield. I have them. Wheels are clean after a month w/o washing...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
about Pagid, where can i order them......what is the price.....?
how about the stoping power......
i am using AXXIS right now...i think the stop power is not that good...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
well, I have Pagids on my brembos. there is no way to compare them to stock brakes.... but you can get them from SPP! :thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
hmmm, i would presume that they have better stoping power than stocks since they are labeled "Race" pads...

I've not had problems with squealing. I didnt even use anti-squeal spray. But everyone's situation is different. Someone else may say otherwise. AXXIS is a great example. Some ppl have had great experiences with them while others have not. It's always good to get some more feedbacks before you make up ur choice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really......because i have zimmenman cross drill rotors with AXXIS PADS.....that is sucks combination.......AXXis squealing a lot and rotors rusting.....

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
I dont think its the axxis pads in this case, but more due to the zimmerman rotors. A lot of ppl had problems with them.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
zimmerman rotors sucks.....like hell..when i reaches 120km/h and i step on the brake...and my steraling wheels shinking like hill

1 - 16 of 16 Posts