E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 325i auto sport and premium with 124k on the chassis 30k on the trans with a AA stage 2 s/c with about 20k on the setup? The condition of the car is great besides rock chips up front and two small barely visible dings, interior is a 9/10.
It's silver with grey interior. It's pretty much all stock except p46 prolumen 35watt, orion v2 angel eyes, 6k bulbs and headers.
I don't know how to post pics but looks just like this...without the front plate
http://www.allaboutauto.net/vehicle-details.php?show=294

·
Registered
81 Posts
+1 .....7500 max even if the car is in excellent condition the miles on the car and the set up dont add much to the overall value

·
Registered
334 Posts
I wonder if the Auto can handle 300+hp.. maybe thats why its newer.

Id buy it for 7500 and I found positive info about the tranny. I'm kind of wondering why I bought a 330 with those floating around :hmm:.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
the pro... its got headers, and a stage 2 AA SC. the cons... its got headers, and a stage 2 AA SC. What does this mean you ask? Well its nice to get the car with the mods already done, but it also means this car has 120K hard driven miles. Get a compression test, and check the car out well. GL

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the pro... its got headers, and a stage 2 AA SC. the cons... its got headers, and a stage 2 AA SC. What does this mean you ask? Well its nice to get the car with the mods already done, but it also means this car has 120K hard driven miles. Get a compression test, and check the car out well. GL
Actually they are not hard driven miles, it's my car, was just trying to see what I could get for it if I were to sell it. I have used the car for work (traveling across country). I drive from my house to where ever the job is and then get a company truck to drive while there. I did this for two years before even putting the s/c on, once the cpo and maintenance warranty had expired. And as far as the car being mechanically sound, there is nothing wrong with it, all preventative maintenance and upkeep maintenance has been done whether the car needed it or not. And the trans was replaced because I knew I was getting the s/c and didn't feel like putting that power to a old trans, already did that with my old camaro and needless to say an old 700r4 couldn't handle the new motor setup.
I put the s/c on because I wanted more power and a project, i could've got a m3 but didn't want nor need one at the time, four doors suited me for why I originally got the car.
I barely drive it now and it sits in the garage except for when I go out cruising with my friends or what have you.
Anyways thanks for the input.

·
Registered
561 Posts
where are you located ? I think you can get alot more then 7 because of that supercharger ... I say do like 10k obo some 18 year old will jump on it I would if I was 18 lol

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
30,072 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
I would say 7-8k too.. I paid 4k for my 00 with 190k and it was in showroom condition and maintained perfectly.. and the people I bought it from said their phone didn't stop ringing as soon as they posted the ad, I just happened to get there first.. 2 years newer and a little less miles should be worth atleast another 3k..

·
Registered
111 Posts
7K for a 325? My 330 is almost exactly the same except for the mods and awd and i dont think i'd pay 7K for my own car. Dam kbb lists mine at practically nothing even though it's fully loaded.

Although i haven't actually looked at that value in a month or so. 7K doesnt sound outreagous though and if thats what people are thinking then great, maybe my car is worth this sort of value too!

·
Just Nuts
7,245 Posts
your a troll gtfo
It is my right to offer a price I consider suitable. But I have changed my mind. I wouldn't buy it even if I am paid $500. I am happy with what I have got and don't have room for more.

My offer was generous and based on what the insurance would give for my car if I totaled it. I am pretty certain they will try to give me 2k because I don't have dealer service records for the time I have owned the car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts