BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 330ci with 53K miles 5speed. It has sport and prem package. Bi-xenons new pilot tires and very well maintained by myself. I sit on a towel to make sure not to wear my leather, lol. The car is very clean because it is mostly driven on the weekend and sit's in my garage. I just wanted to know what you guys think I can get for it? I have owned the car for almost 4 years and it's just time to get some thing else. Do you guy think I can get 18k for it or is that out of the question?

·
Registered
361 Posts
18 sounds about right....u do have low miles and the car seems reasonably loaded...you will get 18 i think....is it manual or tip?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
18 sounds about right....u do have low miles and the car seems reasonably loaded...you will get 18 i think....is it manual or tip?
He said it's a 5 speed

$17-18K sounds good

·
Registered
158 Posts
The price range (300 miles from 32406) on Autotrader is $17,900 - $22,500 (2001 330Ci manual <60K). So as long as they're selling theirs, you should expect to get that for yours. BTW, the one for $22,500 is in ATL and looks exactly like yours - same bumper and rims and 59K!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Location may help you, seeing how you can drive it year-round. However, there are more bmw's down there to flood the market i suppose?

I dunno start with TMV at edmunds, to see ballpark?

·
Registered
274 Posts
o for sure... sell it privately dont trade it in... when i had my car with 60k miles, prestine condition well maintained the dude at luxury motors in orland park IL wanted to give me 11, i told him to go fock himself.... 18 is on the dot perfect price

·
Registered
8 Posts
You won't get that much money for your Mods, but your car seems to be in great condition and very low mileage. I've actually looking for cars like yours and judging by the prices I've seen in Cali you can sell yours for 18-19. The car that I'm looking at right now is a 2001 325ci with 65k, and same options as yours but its listed at 16000

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I think I might put it on autotrader and stuff. I think im just going to sell it because I don't drive it much and it's just deprecation day by day and I will just invest the money and save for my first house :)

If the price drops to 15K or less before I sell it will prob just keep the car for a long long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts