BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a new 2004 330i Sedan (with or without ZHP). Can you guys tell me how much I have as far as play in negotiations?

How much over invoice did you pay for your 330i? (Or is a better question, how much did you pay UNDER MSRP?)

I've never bought a BMW before, but it looks like that you pay pretty close to MSRP for bimmers!

Also, What are the "must get" options? Xenons? Is the OEM NAV system descent? Anything else?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Edmunds.com True Market Value is really pretty fair. If you can beat it then more power to you. Bi-Xenon's are a must with these cars while the other offerings are purely a matter of preference; or budget.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It all depends where you gogin to get the car. Typically, you can probably get $1300-1500 for a 330i w/o ZHP. With ZHP, you are looking at sticker. It's a hot car and turned up. Cost little few hundred over a sports package. Well worth it...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It all depends where you gogin to get the car. Typically, you can probably get $1300-1500 for a 330i w/o ZHP. With ZHP, you are looking at sticker. It's a hot car and turned up. Cost little few hundred over a sports package. Well worth it...
Are you saying $1300-1500 over invoice? Or under MSRP?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought my 2002 330i with Step, SP, PP, Xenon, 18" MV wheels for about $2000 under MSRP. I think if you look hard enough and willing to walk away you may get a decent deal.

·
Imported *******
872 Posts
dood, just juggle around 4-5 different dealerships.

all it takes is a simple email to each one asking for their best prcies. Print out email and go to your local dealer and you'll get a good deal.

I did this with my BMW and FX35. It didn't take long to get the FX at invoice (6k savings)

·
Registered
75 Posts
First, since you are in Atlanta take Performance Center delivery, just 2-2.5 hours from you.

If you do that you can buy from any dealer in the US, just fax, call, email 20-30 dealerships (or less by getting dealers names from online that have given good deals) go with the best one and even if it is in Texas, Alaska or Maine, you pick it up in Spartanburg and get time on the track, GREAT delivery, factory tour, a nice hotel stay and food all gratis! Being so close and not taking PCD would be a huge shame!

Vandy

·
Banned
4,041 Posts
I got mines for about 2500 under invoice :D :D I think it was something close to 6000 off of msrp.

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,047 Posts
If you have the time, definitely do European delivery. You end up paying for airfare, lodging, and food with part of the price difference. Some people even ended up spending less that they would have if they bought the car here.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
I got around 2000 off of MSRP when we got my car. I would say Xenons are a must as well as sports package.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I bought a dealer demo with 4000 miles on it. 2003 330Ci with sport package, premium package, winter package, park distance control, bi-xenon headlights. Window stickered for $42,620, got it for a flat $36,000 and 2.9% financing. On top of all that I put $8000 down. Pretty sure I did ok.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts