BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my beloved 320ci auto (so mad about this) having twins so now family to big for me to keep it. But I don't want to sell myself short and I can't keep it got no space so trying to find a buyer. I'm not a big car guy so I have no idea what's on it I just know I love it and one day I will buy another one. I was told to drop this on here with my number and maybe you lads and ladies can help me sell it gotta be gone by end of month. Help please.
Call me +447735715517

·
Registered
33 Posts
Selling my beloved 320ci auto (so mad about this) having twins so now family to big for me to keep it. But I don't want to sell myself short and I can't keep it got no space so trying to find a buyer. I'm not a big car guy so I have no idea what's on it I just know I love it and one day I will buy another one. I was told to drop this on here with my number and maybe you lads and ladies can help me sell it gotta be gone by end of month. Help please.
Call me +447735715517
Hate to say it, but from what you wrote, it sounds like your car is worth more to you than what a buyer would be willing to pay for a 15 to 20 year old car.

·
Registered
2003 BMW 325CI convertible, Oct '02 prod. date, 111K miles
140 Posts
options, mileage, maintenance completed and condition will significantly influence the value. ~$3500 in my area in good condition

·
Premium Member
2005, E46 Convertible, 330 M Sport, Mystic Blue, 76k Miles
105 Posts
Unless you give us a clue as to what you are selling, no one can say. Can't you look on Ebay completed sales and get an idea?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts