BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the most horsepower someone's seen with a e46 330ci or 330i without a supercharger, or turbocharger. Also what parts(with brand) add most horsepower?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Renn-Sport.net got that new power kit from Amir that everyone is squirting in their pants over... i heard at stage 2 it's putting out 262lbs of torque(same as E46 M3 torque)...

so i'm guessing at Stage 4 it's gonna hit 310 hp 310 torque ?

dunno.. but i'm keeping all eyes and ears out for that thing to be tested in Amir's slush box 3

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
How Much HP can you gain?
how much are you willing to spend ;)

i believe kromex has the fastest 330. custom turbo set up
the last time i remembe rhe posted ddyno charts was with the software not fine tuned, and i think he was making 320rwhp? maybe i'm wrong. but i believe now he has it tuned so he's running optimal performance. he posed a while back and he did a run against a dinan s2 m5, and he said he could keep up, but the m5 would pull on him in higher gears.

thefallen-- what are you talking about?!?! :dunno:

·
mi casa @ technik
6,502 Posts
TheFallen said:
Renn-Sport.net got that new power kit from Amir that everyone is squirting in their pants over... i heard at stage 2 it's putting out 262lbs of torque(same as E46 M3 torque)...

so i'm guessing at Stage 4 it's gonna hit 310 hp 310 torque ?

dunno.. but i'm keeping all eyes and ears out for that thing to be tested in Amir's slush box 3
i think you were referring to my car? the slushbox 3 with stage 2 power kit..

amir's got something else up his sleeves..that bastard:eeps:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
bmwti said:

I thought amir did an auto-manual swap??
Yep, I do have a manual trans in the car now :). I'm getting my fair share of technik love.....will have alot of new stuff in the near future :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Orient Blue 3 said:

225 is stock, he is well anything but stock, to say the least...:eeps
Kromex has turbo, his car is running great from what last I heard.
I can assure you that Samir's car is stock engine wise for the time being :).

You said there was an ESS kit for sale for cheap? Where?

·
Registered
374 Posts
2K323CI said:
Don't put turbo in e46. not safe.:tsk:
Why? while I don't have any desire for it, why is this unsafe? If you're talking an M3, I'd agree, but for the normal 2.5 or 3.0l engines, it seems reasonable. I disagree that it's just flat out unsafe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Amir, I am considering a tranny swap. Do you remember all the parts that were needed and have any information on who I could talk to? I am waiting for the new six speed that will be part of the performance package to become available before I switch though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts