48,305 Posts
David328Ci said:
that's probrably cuz you spent it all on your car already
lol true!

"modding is never ending" :)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
i just wait till im really drunk and then order everything online with a credit card. its kinda nice that way cause you get suprises in the mail and on your credit card bill

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
i'd rather stay away from my credit card. its better to spend when the cash is available.

·
Banned
3,687 Posts
B3AM3R said:
i just wait till im really drunk and then order everything online with a credit card. its kinda nice that way cause you get suprises in the mail and on your credit card bill
Don't put any ideas in my head. lol

I had $400 bucks saved for my BBK until my central AC decided to break down. now I have $60 bucks in the mod fund :bawling: only $4940 more to go

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
B3AM3R said:
:lmao:

·
has 1 FLY Ci
2,039 Posts
have do you have saved?? :hmm:

you must be 16 or something....

but in response to your thread, id rather keep it private :eeps:

·
Registered
513 Posts
B3AM3R said:
^^Sounds like a plan to me....I sometimes fall victim when I'm bored at work and I have too many Redbulls....I get wings and order stuff up on a whim...

I really need an exhaust right now.....time to get myself in the mood :str8pimpi

Undoubtly....the problem is most likely based on extended exposure to the e46fanatics website. You people come here as healthy normal bimmer drivers and then become addicted to modding, then you can't enough, one mod leads to another, it's a sickness, you're all junkies I tell you!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts