E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Eurowerkz Midwest
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for change my trim to either black or titanium. How much should I look to pay if I buy from the stealership? I checked the For Sale page on here but I don't want to buy used or trade my old wood interior. Is there a website that sells the OEM interior in different colors?

...Does anyone have pics of other colors besides black or silver? (Maybe Blue or Red) :hmm:

·
Registered
671 Posts
try pacificbmw

·
Registered
18 Posts
C Digital 323CI said:
I am looking for change my trim to either black or titanium. How much should I look to pay if I buy from the stealership? I checked the For Sale page on here but I don't want to buy used or trade my old wood interior. Is there a website that sells the OEM interior in different colors?

...Does anyone have pics of other colors besides black or silver? (Maybe Blue or Red) :hmm:
I paid $1600 for my OEM aluminum black cube trim, including installation. I know I paid too much, but I paid a premium for piece of mind. Piece of mind that BMW was installing my parts and that it would be covered by the warranty in case anything went wrong. I sold my myrtle wood trim for $200, so I ended up paying $1400 for the new trim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts