E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much is the going price to install front and rear sways plus lowering springs. I plan to get the UUC Slot Package, but I was quoted for like $450-$500 for labor. Is that too high? Any good place in Southern Cali. that can do it cheaper. Let me know please.

Thanks.

· "DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
8,729 Posts
200 for both i'd say.

· Registered
646 Posts
Sways should take an hour if they are competant. Rear springs are easy (45 minutes) , front springs are easy but require taking the struts out to decompress/compress springs..1hr 15 minutes.. Total time about 3 hours labor max. I bet if they have two guys working they could do it all in 2 hours...

· Registered Abuser
1,574 Posts
www.ef1motorsports.net

I'm getting kw's installed at a great price. The site quotes $80 for sways and $260 for suspension work. I suspect if you talk to them they'll give you a deal. I can't vouch for their work because I haven't had the work done yet, but I've talked to the owner on the phone four times and each time he's very cool and takes time to talk to me.

I'd say call him. They're in OC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.