E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much is the going price to install front and rear sways plus lowering springs. I plan to get the UUC Slot Package, but I was quoted for like $450-$500 for labor. Is that too high? Any good place in Southern Cali. that can do it cheaper. Let me know please.

Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
springs should be around 100-150 and sways should be around 100.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I having an aftermarket place doing it. He mentioned like 5 - 6 hours at $80 per hour..but does it really take that long to do springs and sways.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sl57..do you know of any place in southern cali. I am willing to drive to save some $$$$.

Thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bgreddy00...$400 is for sway bars and springs......but still sl57 says that is too high....i wil search some more

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
200 for both i'd say.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sways should take an hour if they are competant. Rear springs are easy (45 minutes) , front springs are easy but require taking the struts out to decompress/compress springs..1hr 15 minutes.. Total time about 3 hours labor max. I bet if they have two guys working they could do it all in 2 hours...

·
Registered Abuser
1,022 Posts
www.ef1motorsports.net

I'm getting kw's installed at a great price. The site quotes $80 for sways and $260 for suspension work. I suspect if you talk to them they'll give you a deal. I can't vouch for their work because I haven't had the work done yet, but I've talked to the owner on the phone four times and each time he's very cool and takes time to talk to me.

I'd say call him. They're in OC.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Check with Kwik on this forum. He's done a number of installs and charges very reasonable rates. He does very good work, and will do springs/shocks/sways/ssk's, and other installs as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts