BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
37.5 w/ 6 miles on it. Ordered 8/02 and took delivery 11/02 on black Friday.

Wanted white w/black leather, bi-xenon, h/k, sports&premium, manual transmission .

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #83 (Edited)
E46 325i M-Sport II EURO model 2003
Purchase: 8/2014
Mileage: 185000km

Paid 11000euros / 11452$ in this day rate. + some thousands for different sets of wheels, tyres and maintenance.

Hey nice ride man, love the blue and the Rims :thumbup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Bought mine at 118k miles for $6400. Drivers side door has a tiny bit of damage, no big deal though.

Here are my bills so far:

Just gotta redo my suspension (and a few more odds and ends), so probably looking at $2k more to go!

I blacked out the kidneys and chrome window trim after getting the car, no pics of it before. The chrome window trim, black kidneys and new headlight lenses were the best bang for the buck as far as appearance.

How did you change the trim? I'm looking to do the same possibly

·
Registered
100 Posts
2001 330ci vert, bought about a month ago. 90,000 miles, auto, sport package, cold weather package, paid $6000 even. Overall great condition, but I'm doing the usual maintenance work since I don't have records. Only mods so far are clear corners up front and tinted rear turn signals and third brake light. I also removed the hideous pin stripe it came with. Oh, the exhaust valve was stuck shut so I broke that loose and did the golf tee mod. I found out after I bought it that it was supposed to have staggered front/rear tires with sport package. Previous owner had it fitted with matching 225/45/17's all around. After learning of the staggered wheel size I grabbed a tape measure and quickly figured out both of the wider "rear" wheels were on the driver side😡. Even with matching tire sizes I couldn't stand knowing the wheels were in the wrong place so I fixed that real quick..lol!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sweet :thumb:

Plastidip?
When i first did my trim i used plastidip it took a while and some coats then one day i did my driver side with oem trim paint

The driver side looks great with the paint and the plastidip i wish id redo but it just takes so much time and its fine the way it is now

I hate the chrome trim on non ms honestly:tsk:

·
Registered
2006 325Ci M56 5MT
1,032 Posts
40k miles is really low why the sad face? looks clean from your sig.
lol, i wish i knew about SULEV and ZHP back then. But the car was fantastic upgrade from 1997 Geo Prizm (haha still have it, super bucket, but reliable)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
lol, i wish i knew about SULEV and ZHP back then. But the car was fantastic upgrade from 1997 Geo Prizm (haha still have it, super bucket, but reliable)
At least you have 6 more years on the SULEV extended warranty!

:excited:

·
Registered
149 Posts
How did you change the trim? I'm looking to do the same possibly
Someone on this forum did it. He has a thread going and you can probably find it by going through my post history. SoCal though, although I'm sure you can find someone in your local area to do it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Just picked up my e46 less than 2 weeks ago. Bought her with just shy of 88,000 miles for $5,500! :thumbsup:
first thing on your agenda, remove those side grills hahah.

81 - 100 of 138 Posts