1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I do..:thumbup:

·
Dale Earnhardt's Double
535 Posts
Yepperoni!........(I drive a Bimmer though)..............

52 miles round trip to work. all but 4 miles is 70 mph of wide open, uncongested 3 lane interstate. EEEEEEEEEEEEHAHHHHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
124 Posts
You take I35 Pfloyd? I come in via I-70 eastbound (from western shawnee) even though it's about 10 extra miles just because the traffic moves around 80mph with no conjestion either :D . And people think I'm crazy for living further away from work! :lmao: Hell, that's the best part of my day!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yes sir! I got into a big debate with my friend because I was about to lease a civic as a daily driver. Here's what he said.

1) I don't get to drive my bimmer
2) It's gonna get old anyway
3) I'm gonna want an M3 when I can afford one so it would be a
waste for my car to just sit there and pay $250 to drive another
car.

Pretty good points :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Of course!

I wouldn't want to drive anything else. :D I just drive for the hell of it sometimes. Just over a year with my car and have 16k. :yikes: I just feel like a :pimpin: in this car.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Hell no...bimmer is my toy...weekend girl getter, sunny weather driver,when im in the M3, its all pleasure related. Also, trying to keep it a top notch show car. :)...almost 5 months and havent been rained on yet. Why did i order rain sensing wipers? LOL!

This is my daily driver...it wont bother me if it gets a rock chip. Wont make me disfunctional when its dirty. I can park it anywhere without having to worry about it. No need to worry about potholes & ruff terrain.

2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
it has been because my gixxer is getting painted. but when its done it will sit alot:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 226 Posts