E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I will NEVER track it.... my heart would bleed... I would not be able to forgive myself in hurting my baby

·
Registered
16 Posts
330iGt said:
Juss curious.. Seems like most of the 325/330 group is at the track more often than the m3 dudes. But the m3 guys have the LSD and other track oriented stuff.
plenty of M3 owners, find them on the roadfly board. Getting ready for my 4/11 lime rock event! :)

·
Read Only
12,638 Posts
Re: Re: How many m3 owners have taken their car to the track?

T-Man said:

plenty of M3 owners, find them on the roadfly board. Getting ready for my 4/11 lime rock event! :)
hi i have a 2003m3smg
and i am going to driving school at watkins glen on the 6/23 and 6/24 cost is 250.00 if you belong to bmw club of america. i will be looking into racing my car but i haven't desided if i will. but i do want to see what my m3 does in
1/4 mile and 0 to 60 time my go at the end of may for that.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Or, someone else hurting your baby?

Just came back from the track. In about a 2 hour timeframe, I saw the following:

A guy driving an E36 M3 caught a load of gravel from the car in front of him (went off course). His front is all tore up and the windshield definately needs to be replaced.

Saw another car get side-swiped after someone else, who was off course, slammed into him trying to get back on the track.

Saw yet another car, which had been the victim of a sideswipe.(other guy's wheel burned/etched into the passenger's side door.

Saw a spin-out coming over a hill. Luckily, he was able to get out of the way. About 3 turns down the track, I heard him spin it again.

Keeping fingers crossed, I met a guy there with an E46 M3/SMG (11/01 build :eeps: ), who's 'Check Engine' light came on. It came on before he got gas...
benzdriverke said:
I will NEVER track it.... my heart would bleed... I would not be able to forgive myself in hurting my baby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.