BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you guys that have the M3-style squared off front bumper on their sedan, what have you done about your black body trim? Did you paint it, or leave it as is? I have an AW ZHP with the M-Tech II bumperand I really like the strassentech front lip, but it is only available with the M3 bumper. Any pics would be much appreciated! :craig:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I dont know ,sometimes i like the trim painted sometimes I dont. Sometimes it looks awkward but i dont know i guess its up to you. but yeah strassentech lip is pure sex and worth getting an m3 bumper for. But i remeber seeing this AW prefacelift sedan with his trims painted with strass + m3 bumper. Here i have the picture i dont know whos sedan it is though.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know ,sometimes i like the trim painted sometimes I dont. Sometimes it looks awkward but i dont know i guess its up to you. but yeah strassentech lip is pure sex and worth getting an m3 bumper for. But i remeber seeing this AW prefacelift sedan with his trims painted with strass + m3 bumper. Here i have the picture i dont know whos sedan it is though.
You know what sid skirts those are? Also, are those rolled fenders?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
correct me if im wrong but i think those are the m3 skirts

and sorry according to me i woudl say those are rolled but then again im not too sure.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
correct me if im wrong but i think those are the m3 skirts

and sorry according to me i woudl say those are rolled but then again im not too sure.
Ya I think you're right. Still in the air on my trim. And I have to admit, I love the M3 bumper but it is so similar to my M-tech II it makes me wonder if it worth the extra $$$.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
yeah i think you should just keep the mtech 2 and put a lip on there

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have a face lifted sedan w/ an M3 bumper. I love it. I'm also rocking the ACS cf lip and door pillars. I may leave the moldings black as i like the contrast.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a face lifted sedan w/ an M3 bumper. I love it. I'm also rocking the ACS cf lip and door pillars. I may leave the moldings black as i like the contrast.
Where'd ya get your bumper and for hw much? Got anything on the back/ on the sides? Got any pics of the car pre-front lip? Sorry for all the Q's, but i want to have a good idea b4 i make the big mod plunge...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got a prefacelift sedan, and wondering about getting a M3-bumper.

Will the original bumper fit without any mods on my sedan?

If not, how does the lips (Strassentech, hamman, ACS) that are made for the original M3-front bumper, fit a sedan M3-front bumper?

I just want a M3-bumper with some sort of lip to fit without any hassle ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts