BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

J/k i'm only keeping 4. The first set were 19's (wrong size) and UPS dropped off my right set today and didnt pick up the old Set.

Im going to send them out for powdercoating before they go on.
Axis Penta's 20X10 20X9

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im coloring the lip only. i had black wheels before and do not want black center anymore.

but do you think red lip on hyperblack spokes will look good. Hyperblack is basically gunmetal, just a little lighter

·
Registered
21,221 Posts
im coloring the lip only. i had black wheels before and do not want black center anymore.

but do you think red lip on hyperblack spokes will look good. Hyperblack is basically gunmetal, just a little lighter
yes just make sure the red lip matches ur car

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
i love ur ****ing supra

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love ur ****ing supra
not to get off topic but i love any excuse to post pics of it since i lost it. brings back good memories.
here are some pics to feed your need. thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
^^^omg sick supra man! :drool:

If i were you i would just get the lips high polished and call it a day!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Ouch, it hurts just looking at it. That supra looked sick! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
ya man it sucks when you put that much time into a car and its gone in seconds.. i helped ray with alot of that build.. thing was sweet.. if ray lets me ill post more pics of it

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
ohhh man I never knew that was what happened to it :bawling: thats really sad.

on a positive note - new wheels are sickness!
at first I was like how did he get the phone on the side of the wheel :rofl: its been such a long goddamn day

·
Registered
139 Posts
the story of the supra...
we took it apart to get the center pieces painted.. they brought it back.. couldnt get the torque specs from volk.. sent them out.. they said they did it pretty well ... but it didnt hold up going 100ish and the rims broke and thats what happened

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I'm really feeling these wheels, second recent thread on them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I like those shoes...But dude, I remember seeing you on Supra forums and remember when this happened..Wheel cracked right? :bawling: Nice to see other Supra lovers here though :hi:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts