E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems like there are not much 330xi that's modify in Vancouver bc area, any vancouver 330xi buddys don't mind sharing their info for their cars such as which suspension setup are better for xi, spring or coilover.

thanks everyone.^^

·
Registered
547 Posts
yoo whatz up...
i own a 330xi too....
u know what....i wanna lower my xi too...but thinking about getting coilover.....
where u live .....icq or aol....~~

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool buddy, check your PM.

any more xi fans here?^^

I don't see too many modify 330xi in Vancouver,bc.
just saw a white one with ACwheels, lowered. looks sweet.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i live in burnaby.....
yeah...someday...we should have some meeting for vancouver ppl with xi...not too many xi out there...lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
Actually i go to school at SFU
there is a blue 330xi with m-tech package....
the car is lowered and it got ACS side mirrors...sweet

anyone planning to get body kit or something?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup, it'll be great if we can meet up together, I'm in Vancouver West . are there any local E46 events recently?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey howcome no 325 here??.......am i the only one??so many nice cars around here too...my icq is 39344506...
howbout we all post our icqs here so we can contact each other?? i am finking getting a summer job then i can modd my car haha

i go to SFU too..first year..but i changed to SFU surrey this sem....but swtiching back to burnaby campus next sem...
wut year are you???

·
Registered
150 Posts
yeah i hahve an xi i want to lower as well and i was thinking about getting the H&R coilover kit ... any thoughts?

i dont live in BC so sorry...

·
Registered
547 Posts
well is not that the coilover is not good...but the ride will be so firm after u get the coilover. It cost lots of money too to just put the coilover on ur car....
for the H&R sport spring....it is ok...but it will kill ur shock pretty fast....and it won't lower ur car very much....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Representing RWD 3 series! :D

*runs away before gets beaten down by the xi guys*:eeps:

·
Registered
53 Posts
celicatoe46m3 said:
Hmm, isn't it a waste of an xi to be lowered by coils? (no flame intended)

I thought it was supposed to be high like that...
Well.....i think it would be really coo to have my car really low ..while havingt the 4 wheel drive capability!! :D

·
Europrojektz NW
774 Posts
Info on Vancouver e46 Meets...

Euro Meet: April 12th, 2003

Here is some info on potentially the biggest Euro Meet in Vancouver yet... :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts