E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems like there are not much 330xi that's modify in Vancouver bc area, any vancouver 330xi buddys don't mind sharing their info for their cars such as which suspension setup are better for xi, spring or coilover.

thanks everyone.^^

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey howcome no 325 here??.......am i the only one??so many nice cars around here too...my icq is 39344506...
howbout we all post our icqs here so we can contact each other?? i am finking getting a summer job then i can modd my car haha

i go to SFU too..first year..but i changed to SFU surrey this sem....but swtiching back to burnaby campus next sem...
wut year are you???

·
Registered
166 Posts
yeah i hahve an xi i want to lower as well and i was thinking about getting the H&R coilover kit ... any thoughts?

i dont live in BC so sorry...

·
Registered
670 Posts
well is not that the coilover is not good...but the ride will be so firm after u get the coilover. It cost lots of money too to just put the coilover on ur car....
for the H&R sport spring....it is ok...but it will kill ur shock pretty fast....and it won't lower ur car very much....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Representing RWD 3 series! :D

*runs away before gets beaten down by the xi guys*:eeps:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.