BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Top2Bottom
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much lower does the hamman sides sit than the stock e46 sides???? I ask this cause i wanna know if it would look funny with the hamman front lip without the sides for now??? Also how well does the hammn front lip fit....does anywork need to be done...or does it just stick right on there??? thanks guys!!!!

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
here's mine with the kw variant II's. i think it is way noticeable with just the front. everything else looks so high compared to the hamann front addon. hey if you need to buy them in pieces then do so. i did. wait till jan... and i have some things coming up to fix that problem :thumbup:

close up

Attachments

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Those cars looks low!!!

They look nice but i bet it's a pain in the arse to drive...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
i havent heard any changes made on hoangs car. so i assume he still runs those cal.

·
Top2Bottom
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chase265 said:
you decide...i have just the front

Wow it looks better than i thought with just the front...thanks that pic just made my decision!!!

And i love how low hamman sits!!! looks so mean and so aggresive!!!! How bad do you guys scrape???? If your carfull can you get over a fairly bummpy road??? Do you have problems with freeway on ramps or anything??

·
Registered
666 Posts
hey chase are you ever planning on getting the sides or rear...cause I want to get hamann kit but I think it does look good with front only toooo.....tell me does it look unproportional t all or does it flow real nice..THX:):dunno:

·
Suck it easy.............
2,483 Posts
srn1985 said:
hey chase are you ever planning on getting the sides or rear...cause I want to get hamann kit but I think it does look good with front only toooo.....tell me does it look unproportional t all or does it flow real nice..THX:):dunno:
I'm in the process of gettin the rest of the kit....it does look ok with just the front....its a bit lower then the rest of the car, but not that much.....

and krix...you are the king of the droptops :bow: :bow:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts