BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
yea i belive its 4-5 weeks. I'm planning on ordering mine soon but I dont think I can handle a month wait.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent a note to Eisenhaus but haven't heard back yet. I am just starting to get anxious and have read of some peopels taking very long.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent a note to Eisenhaus but haven't heard back yet. I am just starting to get anxious and have read of some peopels taking very long.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I waited about a week for mine, but the day I ordered the fella said they had just gotten 40 in stock and that a couple weren't claimed...

Eisenmann 83 Round Race :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I ordered mine the week of thanksgiving and was told they were out of stock and would be getting some from Stugartt in about 2 weeks.

I got the High Performance single pipe 76mm for my 323i. I will let you know when I get it.

I bought mine via phone and spoke with John in Chicago at Eisenhaus.com

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
From the occaisional flurry of posts, it seems like they come in group shipments from Germany through US customs, then a number of people get theirs at the same time.

Can't wait!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
damn! i dont wanan wait a month

·
Top2Bottom
910 Posts
18 weeks!!!! blaaaa!!! took forever... john from eisenhaus is a good guy though!!! The factory in Stugart sent the wrong exhaust for me....and one of johns employees lied to me and just said it never came in...finaly we got to the bottom of it after john did some reasearch!!!! but it finaly came and i absolutely love it. Well worth the wait...for something custom and pretty rare. i got the 83 DTM race version with the sound pipes...and removed my centor resinator..absolutely menacing!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts