BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm completely new to this forum, so please be cooperative. Anyways, I have recently bought an Alpine White Manual 2005 BMW M3 E46 and I wanted opinions and tips on basically everything from the Turbo System to the Wheels.

What I was thinking about for my exhaust setup:

Headers:

-Supersprint Stepped V2 Headers

Section 1:

-Supersprint Stepped Metallic Race Cat
-AR20 Resonator

Section 2:

-Supersprint Resonated X-Pipe

Section 3:

-GruppeM Titanium Exhaust
-Euro Sport Design Stainless Steel 3" Exhaust Tips

What I was thinking for my Turbo:

I was definitely going to go for the Stage 3 HPF, but now that they're out of business, I'm thinking about going with the Maximum PSI Stage 3 Turbo.

Rear Bumper:

-I love the Flossman Widebody Rear bumper

Front Fender:

-GTR-S Vented Front Fenders with the slots on top shaved off (DTM FiberWerkz)

Front Bumper:

-I like the CSL BUMPER but without the hole (I have no idea where to get it or what it's called)

Hood:

-GTR Style Hood

Wheels:

HRE 560R or 560RS (Only spokes black)

What do you guys think??

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I think you have a good idea of what you want. Exhaust is a personal preference. Go to youtube and listen to different setups to get an idea of what sound you're going for. My best advice to you is to make sure you have all of your maintenance in line before you go dumping a bunch of cash into mods. You just bought a car that requires alot of work to keep in tip top shape and there is nothing worse than throwing a bunch of mods on a car that needs refreshing and maintenance. Just read up on the forums here and make a list of what you need to do, then after you get through everything start modding away. Also post up some pics, I love alpine white. Welcome and enjoy your new car.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Did you hit the lottery?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Did you hit the lottery?
I know right. Lol. OP you've got over $10000 in work listed there man to get it done right. Add that on top of the price of the car and the $3k to $5k a year in maintenance on a turbo'd M3 and you could've just bought a nice 911C4S or a used GTR and called it a day man.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,477 Posts
I know right. Lol. OP you've got over $10000 in work listed there man to get it done right.
more like $50,000. that HPF Stage 3 was like $32K

OP check in (or ask this to be moved) to the M3 section of the forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also own a an 07 911 Turbo Cab, so yeah, as long as it's fast and sexy LOL

Sent from my ST25a using BimmerApp mobile app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts