BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i purchased clear tail lights from bimmian.

they fit like a glove. but as i noticed when i tried 2 screw in the back part assembly 2 hold the bulbs i noticed it had no where 4 the screws 2 go into....

sure enough my oem tail lights have screw holes. but these bimmian tail lights dont. :loco:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but i wanted it the right way. duct tape has been doin the job. but why should i have 2 ghetto it? it says simple installation.

·
Registered
33,140 Posts
is there any bimmian guys on here? cuz i've called 3 days now and all i get is voicemail :ben:
I think they have a customer service page or address you can email them on their website. That's what I used. But yeah, Bimmian doesn't particularly make me happy.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Return for LED's.

But if you like them, pitch a fit and see if they'll offer a 10-15% reimbursement for not mentioning the additional work needed to make these fit..

They maybe more willing to offer a discount on the next mod you buy from them.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Those lights were not "BIMMIAN" lights, they were a clearance item of the SPECIAL page... We only sell LED Tails, OEM Tails and DEPO tails, which you all know are of High Quality.

When we have DEMO SAMPLES or the like, we offer them DIRT CHEAP on our SPECIALS PAGE and clearly state that they are NOT BIMMIAN PRODUCT and NOT OEM PRODUCT.

I would recommend contacting our Customer Service Dept before 5 PM and exchanging them for credit towards a set of LED Tails.. or alternatively... just drill the hole as you got a great deal on the product.

·
Registered
16,302 Posts
Those lights were not "BIMMIAN" lights, they were a clearance item of the SPECIAL page... We only sell LED Tails, OEM Tails and DEPO tails, which you all know are of High Quality.

When we have DEMO SAMPLES or the like, we offer them DIRT CHEAP on our SPECIALS PAGE and clearly state that they are NOT BIMMIAN PRODUCT and NOT OEM PRODUCT.

I would recommend contacting our Customer Service Dept before 5 PM and exchanging them for credit towards a set of LED Tails.. or alternatively... just drill the hole as you got a great deal on the product.
Calm yourself Bimmian. :slap:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts