BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2006 330ci ZHP. i love this car, but i want to smoke out the mini LED signal lamp on the sides of the car just above the drivers wheel. attached is a pic of the fixture i am talking about, there are three LEDs inside.

How can i properly remove this damn thing? http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif
THanks Guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
factory procedure: push forward whilst pulling out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok cool thanks guys. ya i don't have the owners manual so i had to ask. what exactly does a "facelift" mean tho? how do i know if mine is a a facelift?

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
ok cool thanks guys. ya i don't have the owners manual so i had to ask. what exactly does a "facelift" mean tho? how do i know if mine is a a facelift?
BMW always has an "Updated" version of almost any model in the mid year production, most commonly referred as Facelift.

For E46 that update came in 2004 for the Coupes and in 2002 for Sedans.
-Sedans were produced from 1998-2005 and received facelift in 2002
-Coupes were produced from 1999-2006 and received facelift in 2004
Facelift includes a variety of changes to the model, like new and totally different body parts (mostly in the front) and alot of other updates to the motor and other components.
M3 has not received an actual facelift, but it has received an update in the 2003.5 most of it is mechanical and from cosmetic perspective it only included LED taillight and a bigger trunk handle.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh coo thanks bro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts