E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to run my RCA and various other cables down the sides of my car, however I can't seem to get off the lower plastic trim on the sill of the front and back doors? In between these two there is also the lower trim of the extended B pillar. Has anyone managed to route their wires successfully under/around these guys?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Try a metal coathanger. Not only are they good for hanging clothes and abortions but can route wire. Just straighten one out and make a hook on the end and push/pull

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Try a metal coathanger. Not only are they good for hanging clothes and abortions but can route wire. Just straighten one out and make a hook on the end and push/pull
Can vouch for unwanted babies; great use. :eeps:

Pretty good idea for either use.

·
Registered
7,850 Posts
going to need something with more prying power than a coat hanger to get the plastic door sill clips to disengage.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think he's talking about actually running the wires without even taking the sills off.

The one on my rear passenger side had previously broken off, I don't even really know what the clips themselves look like!

Any more tips?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.