BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,028 Posts
I drive pretty calmly on the streets cept I take turns harder than I used too. I think I drive slower though cuz cops here are anal.

Freeways I drive a lot more aggressively, even tho I don't mean too. It's the freaking car. Performs so well that you don't notice the lane change was sharper than intended.

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,220 Posts
depends on my mood. sometimes i drive slower than grandma, sometimes i drive like those ricy civic punks.

twisty roads and curves on freeways always get me excited. always drive around 80mph on open freeways, not a single ticket in the past 2 years even without a radar detector

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,962 Posts
WOW: you got my driving habits

i do the same in my bmw i will tell you this it is the car 100%
i think the bmw designers did that on pupose lollllllll. i guess it
is just a fun car to drive all bmw cars they are a breed by them selfs half m/b and half porshe you get bmw!!!!!!!!!!!
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Rarely ever rev beyond 3500rpm anymore. I'll go to 5000 about twice a month but I don't really redline the car at all anymore. When I first got the car I used to drive it harder but not much anymore.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I drive in a civilized fashion while in town or with the wife and kids in the car. When I am by myself and out of town, look out!! I relish the opportunity to flog my car on public roadways in a way that only a true auto enthusiast can appreciate. Unfortunately the Highway Patrol are not enthusiast's!!! But seriously, right across from the entrance to Laguna Seca is Los Laureles Grade Road which is the poor man's racetrack. Since it is only 5 miles from my house it gets used frequently.:D

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
um i accelerate off the line really slow. like, grandmothers pass me and i accelerate moderately until reach the speed limit. however, if theres a certain portion of road that seems enticing, ill drop it down to second and zoom off.

·
Registered
900 Posts
****, i drive my car hard all the time... i get scared that im wearing the parts too fast or something so im tryin to slow down a bit, but i cant.....i smoked a civic (yay...haha) tonight on this 4 mile stretch of s-turnes...i stoped at the light and waited for it, but he turned off like 30 feet before the light...haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts