1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
those ppics work i can see them, but does no one bother to use :search:

·
Registered
158 Posts
yep a kenwood, its clean and simple and more importantly its got the MP3 hook up which my car didnt have. also its the same colour as the interior lamps too!
I put a JVC KDA-815 CD Receiver in my (actually my son's) 330Ci. He really likes it. A bit of a challenge finding room for the SOEM module, but worth it. BTW, Crutchfield said the faceplate would not remove, but it does. :clap:

·
Registered
355 Posts
I took out the aftermarket Pioneer stereo that the previous owner put in and re-installed the BMW Business stereo. The sound is good, the steering wheel controls work again and my dash looks nice again. One problem came up and that is the 6 CD Changer in the trunk seems to be intermitent. First, it showed "No Discs", then after poping out the cartridge a couple of times, it saw discs in slot 3 and 4 and then played all of the positions. Now it sees no discs again. Any ideas? Wiring harness loose in the front? The back?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I put a JVC KDA-815 CD Receiver in my (actually my son's) 330Ci. He really likes it. A bit of a challenge finding room for the SOEM module, but worth it. BTW, Crutchfield said the faceplate would not remove, but it does. :clap:
i actually got the Kenwood KIV-700 model. Its a nice clean deck with colour screen too!

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I took out the aftermarket Pioneer stereo that the previous owner put in and re-installed the BMW Business stereo. The sound is good, the steering wheel controls work again and my dash looks nice again. One problem came up and that is the 6 CD Changer in the trunk seems to be intermitent. First, it showed "No Discs", then after poping out the cartridge a couple of times, it saw discs in slot 3 and 4 and then played all of the positions. Now it sees no discs again. Any ideas? Wiring harness loose in the front? The back?
Figured it out thru trial and error. The CD 6-pack was not seated properly. You really have to push it in firmly. Just thought I'd let y'all know in case somebody else has the same problem.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.