BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to connect the power and RCA wires for my headrest TV, down my seat ....however its so hard for me to figure out how to fish it through. Everytime i try....it just hits some foam or seat material. Is there a trick to this? I used a metal coat hanger and straightened it out, however its still somewhat of a pain in the ass. Does anyone know how to do it?

Let me know, any suggestions help
Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
the back of the seats should come off.
underneath the back of the seat should be 2 screws. Remove those then slide the back of the seat out and up. It should come out and give you access to inside the seat so you can run all the cables you want through it.

Hope this helps.. good luck

·
O.D.
1,682 Posts
i took the backs off, and then used a bendable wire to fish the cables through from the headrest hole ( i didnt go through the headrest hole, but rather next to it) it worked for me :dunno: thats all i did

did anyone have a problem putting the back cover of the seat back on? i had to get new clips :banghead:

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
When we remove the back of the seats, we NEVER put those clips back in. What we do is slip a speed clip over the metal hole inside the seat, and then use a black screw and washer instead of the plastic push pin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts