E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad bought an e39 and the dealership threw in some 19" Hartge Classics and tires thinking that they fit an e39... Well, they didn't. The hub bore is slightly larger and they're too wide, the rear tires rub on the inner wheel well. So, they don't fit an e46 or e39, they'd be too wide for an e36 or e34, so how in the hell do I find out what they're meant for so I can sell them?

·
Registered
13,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Asterisk* said:
E-mail Hartge. :dunno:
I don't even know if they're authentic Hartge or not though, they say 'Ronal' on the back spokes (which I know is a german wheel manufacturer), but they also say 'Hartge' on the next spoke. :hmm:

·
Mom says I'm a catch
4,754 Posts
hi its me alec said:
I don't even know if they're authentic Hartge or not though, they say 'Ronal' on the back spokes (which I know is a german wheel manufacturer), but they also say 'Hartge' on the next spoke. :hmm:
I don't think that's an issue, it's the same as saying OZ made wheels for Hamann.

Email Hartge and give them all the specs that are written ON THE BACK of the wheel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts