BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1674 Posts

·
ModZombie Moderator
25,609 Posts
Saw a Red E46 M3 with staggered rims, similar to mine, yesterday 4/9/09 , 45South heading towards Clear Lake. License plate was a vanity, AJ something on it.

Also saw a murdered out E46 vert, black on black, black CSL "looking" rims in Clear Lake.

·
Registered
107 Posts
well i saw a red M3 a few months back on woodforest and beltway 8. a female was driveing i guess she thought i was trying to race or something because when i cought up to check out the car she floored it. it look pretty much stock. me trying to race her with my 330 would be a loseing battle on my end lol

·
ModZombie Moderator
25,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yesterday, turning from Clear Lake City Blvd onto Highway 3, red M3 with black CSL's.

·
Registered
793 Posts
LSB M3 vert with cinnamon interior on F.M. 518

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I always see a sick Z4 with staggered 18" csl reps at san jacinto college north...It has VMR logos on the side windows.

·
ModZombie Moderator
25,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AW 3 series, touring, rims and a drop.... in Clear Lake. Saw him again on Friday on Hwy 3 and Clear Lake City Blvd....

·
Registered
210 Posts
saw a black ZHP dropped cant really tell what wheels coz he was just howlin asz around hwy6 and west rd in the northwest side. looks really good tho

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm in SW side of Houston. I was in conroe for the weekend, I spotted a red e46 m3 with red radials and a rear window spoiler which caught my attention. Spoke with the owner, he said he's got a supercharger in it which was done by M.Power on richmond avenue. If you guys plan to meet up, let me know.

1 - 20 of 1674 Posts