BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm moving from San Francisco to Sacramento in January and need to know where to rent. I want to be close to whatever night life there is. Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
i think the street is called sunset.. or sunrise.. its a well-known street and theres a lot to do there from what i've heard.. but for the most part sac has no night life.. i only go to sac for a week or two to go visit my parents though

·
1,615 Posts
If you want the night life of bars and clubs, your best bet would be to life downtown, as many apartments and such there are shorts walks to bars and entertainment. If you want that more college party life, i would suggest moving close to Sac State. Beyond that, the bars and clubs are pretty dispersed throughout the city.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Kruzin said:
i think the street is called sunset.. or sunrise.. its a well-known street and theres a lot to do there from what i've heard.. but for the most part sac has no night life.. i only go to sac for a week or two to go visit my parents though
Yeah... Sunrise... Thats where Centerfolds is located. I'd would suggest that you find a way to move into there. :thumbup:

Wilson

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sunrise is gay after a few times, sac state is a commuter school, down town is pretty dead after 10pm, not to mention how liberal it is down town...umm roseville is pretty nice, or davis?

·
Banned
423 Posts
Lucky579 said:
Sunrise is gay after a few times, sac state is a commuter school, down town is pretty dead after 10pm, not to mention how liberal it is down town...umm roseville is pretty nice, or davis?
I didnt even think there was night life in Sac :dunno: besides centerfolds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts