• Over $150,000 USD

Votes: 827 25.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Mod Junkie
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to cut down on repetitive polls and to get a better understanding of who is accessing the site, we have added these "official" polls. If you can think of a poll that should be added, please contact us at [email protected]. We appreciate your help in this initiative and your continued support of the site!

Thanks,
The E46Fanatics Team

·
Registered
1 Posts
Subscribing.

-Brodie

·
Registered
490 Posts
awesome poll with honest responses.:thumbsup: i'm not sure how much my mommy and daddy make, as i have not lived with them for some time.:eeps:

·
Registered
24,553 Posts
i wish i knew. my dad used to own a business that brought in a lot of money but he sold it..now im not sure how much is coming in :dunno:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I make $20k a year, but I live at home and go to college full time. Household income is around $350k/year.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i only pull about 29k a year, but i'm 20 thats really not bad considering i still have 6 years left in college. my mom on the other hand pulls 90k a year so that sorta ups the household income a little haha.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I do 90% of the work and get 10% of the credit.

just over $100k for me... wife chipped in about $10k. I guess if you count the house we sold, we went over $150k. Can I change my answer? :hmm:

Cheers,
Snort

·
Registered
471 Posts
Damn, I only make a little over $ 20k but a lot of it is (was) disposable. Health and dental care is free, food is almost free ('cause my mom can't stand the way I eat if I buy my own so she brings me decent food for every week), rent is low ($ 3850 / year)... basically my life is cheaper than my cars. :)

Still in Uni but already working the job a degree would've gotten me at first instance. Hoping to force a raise when I get my MD in Communication Sciences. I must say I've done squat in the past 5 years (october 2001 - may 2006), I slept all day and drank/smoked all night. Doesn't feel like I wasted my time though, I had the best years of my life even though I didn't have a lot of material things. ;)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
more likely a lot of liers. :eeps:
Yeah, people gotta list the NETTO income after tax... not the deductible one before tax as I suspect many do. ;)

My bruto income is in the region of $ 45k but I only get to keep a cold hard $ 20k in the end.

·
ROI-ndian
1,561 Posts
well you figure a lot of fanatics are younger living with their parents, or older and successful.

For a HOUSEHOLD, 100k isnt that much. Let's say each of your parents makes 50k a year, thats already hitting 100k, plus what you bring to the table. And more than likely, many of the fanatics on board have atleast 1 parent that pulls in six figures alone.

There's plenty bringing in over 200k in their household

·
Registered
471 Posts
I don't consider my parents to be part of MY household. ;)

I used to be part of *theirs*, it's the slight nuance that makes all the difference. I don't think anyone has the right to claim other people's money (like the parents') as their own household income. :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts