1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congratulations to all that won. Especially to the people of twc, there cars were truly amazing. Like always. It was wonderful chilling with you guys for a bit. I only have one complaint about the show. I didnt like where my car was parked i kept on having to run around too much. The drive home wasnt too fun either. My car ran like garbage. I had some nice cars pull up to me for a pull but i couldnt. Always a pleasure seeing everyone. See you guys next year in the spring.

·
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lexie330ci said:
is that nicks car in the 2nd pic? great pics!
-ALex
That is correct...hope you all enjoy the pics :woot:

·
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Posted... its Dre's ride

·
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
juniorstudio said:
Nice pics, I guess I didn't meet you. :hmm:
Im the Asian guy with the big camera :) was a joke..since there was lots of us. Well, next year I hope to meet more people since I got lots coming :shhh:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yellowmann said:
Im the Asian guy with the big camera :) was a joke..since there was lots of us. Well, next year I hope to meet more people since I got lots coming :shhh:
Well, I was one of those Asian guys with camera.(For real) :)
I hope to meet more people next year. :thumbup:
and Those who don't wanna register the BV go to
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=2063786#post2063786
:thumbup:

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,360 Posts
wow...........Hot Import Nights... it's all about the models... i mean cars... yes... hahahah......................

:woot:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Gilb3rt0 said:
Congratulations to all that won. Especially to the people of twc, there cars were truly amazing. Like always. It was wonderful chilling with you guys for a bit. I only have one complaint about the show. I didnt like where my car was parked i kept on having to run around too much. The drive home wasnt too fun either. My car ran like garbage. I had some nice cars pull up to me for a pull but i couldnt. Always a pleasure seeing everyone. See you guys next year in the spring.
Thanx, good to see you make it to the show. Yea I didn't like where we parked either, seemed kinda crowded but it was a pretty big show. Now it's time for winter modding
:thumbup:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Wish I would've went, but didn't have anyone to go with.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Thanks for the pics Charlie! :) Was nice to see you there..

Didn't see many Fanatics there, only Charlie and John From Jersey? Anyone else make it out that I didn't get a chance to meet?!

I walked around and didn't see the owners, but like Dre said, def more BMW reppin at this one.. Saw the widebody supercharged blue coupe from EP and the Eurowerkz one that was at Bimmerfest NY last month...both sweet rides! :thumbup:

As Dre said, time for the winter mods to start....hehe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts