E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent these guys an email months ago, and I follow up every two weeks....and NO REPSONSE. So I figure, I'll call.

I call, tell the guy that I was shooting him emails, and he goes "Well that's your problem there. You cant do that. We get too many emails, you have to call." Well the why the F$%@ do you have an email address on your site.

So we start running through my list of what I'm looking for and he is seems to not really know what I'm talking about. An employee (I'm assuming) calls his cell and he starts talking to him while I am on the phone, then he comes back to me.

Then someone arrives at the shop and he is takling to him, ignoring the customer (ME) on the phone....I just hung up. WAY TOO LONG on the phone to deal with that.

I would never deal with this compnay..I can only guess how much worse this can get. Just a heads up.

·
Addicted to Torque!
525 Posts
HAHAHAHA sounds like VICTOR to me. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH. :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry no pun intended. Its ridiculous there. Shame on you for even attempting to do business with them.:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Addicted to Torque!
525 Posts
I hear that place wanted to become a sponsor. HEHEHEHEEHEHEH I hope money cant buy everything.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found their full page add in Roundel magazine.....boy was that mistake!

·
Addicted to Torque!
525 Posts
Dude. you have no IDEA Man! Its a Joke! That guy is a straight hustler. Doesnt give a sh!t about the customer and all he knows is to sell Reiger crapola!:ben: :flipoff: :banghead: :lmao:

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
damn is this for real considering the fact that they r doing the M mirror GB:dunno:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
I've heard a lot of this, but an anonymous supporting vendor on this site (probably the most active and best person on this site i've delt with ) says that many people have praised him, and he himself has almost worked with him twice.

So I guess it's a risk, but I can tell you guys he's been pretty good about returning my emails and getting quotes for me, sometimes with small delays but usually in a timely fashion.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll tell you what, I had to register just to disagree with you on this one. MMS-Tuning has done nothing but given me great deals and great customer service. Maybe it is easier for me since I don't live far, but they have bent over backwards to make sure I was happy, and I am. I have taken friends there and it is a pleasure to do busines with them. I plan on doing busines with them in the future. Not everyone is perfect, mistakes happen, that's life, it is how the mistakes are fixed that will determine a company's future. But is seems as though you guys don't give second chances. Call me ignorant, but I think you might be jumping to a conclusion, ever think that maybe the guy is understaffed, or overwhelmed with the amount of work, because he is. Maybe you caught him at a bad moment, it is possible you know. But nobody posted that, did they? Bash, Bash Bash..... for no really good reason b/c you were kept on hold? come on now. did you buy something from them or just inquirring? Even where I work, you get a lot of phone calls in one day of people asking for information on our products and yes, in theory, you do have to treat every single call correctly , does it happen every single time, no, can something else be going on that distracts you, yes it can. Like I said mistakes are made, at least give them a chance to make it up to you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
First of all, I apologize from blatt22 because he is right at what he`s saying about his experience when he contacted me over the phone. It was a very bad day for me and coincidence
that I had headset on me while I was replying to landlord of my shop. Im sorry that it happened in that way.
for the Mr.mt3ch , its very surprising and dissapointing the way you talk about me to the members. you were not like this before
when I met you at MB conv. center.You wore the golf shirt of MMs-tuning and you put my flyers all oever your car. and I do not think so you made business with me and I`m not a straight hustler.If you really have a personal problem with me you should tell it to my face like a real man not from here trying to effect people with your ugly and unreal statements. and lf its ok with you we can discuss this when I am in MB car show like decent people.

For everybody`s information MMs-tuning never let down none of its customers.

and I want to thank Jlevi for his cooperation and hardwork for this GB for m3 mirrors ebenthough it has been cancelled.

thank you.

Victor
MMs-tuning.com

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
M3'SRFun:
Maybe you caught him at a bad moment, it is possible you know. But nobody posted that, did they? Bash, Bash Bash.....
Blatt22:
I sent these guys an email months ago, and I follow up every two weeks....and NO REPSONSE. So I figure, I'll call.
I tried on several occasion to work with them. It was my personal experience. I wish Victor the best of luck with his business, but I would personally not order from there....and with the cancelled group by, others may feel the same.

i will give it to Victor though, he does have great pricing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts