BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Bobo. I had a brand new hooked up 2is back in o9 but unforchunately I got into a really bad accident.. The car is totaled.. :bawling: I had to buy a beater to get to point A to point B so I bought a o5 maxima.. I had that car for half a year. Now I have an o1 E46 330ci with 57k miles :DD
The car alrdy came with aftermarket HIDs, Depo head lights & tail lights. So far the only Mods I did was Piaa yellow bulbs for the side markers, led lic plate lights and trunk.
Future Mods:
-Full Led inter/xter --yellow parking lights
-6k lows
-3k fogs
-retint the windows 10% all the way around
-spoiler/roof spoiler
-rims & drop
- CF dash kit < if they even make it??!?

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Do you want to convert it to M3?

Just testing....

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
....am I missing the point of this thread?

go class of '10!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hey car looks good so far, keep on modding!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Why do you have a bottle of crown in your trunk? Are you 17 and trying to show your coolness? BTW, it is tacky, not cool.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no idea what I'm going to do after I do all the mods that I listed. I'm going to do a lot of research b4 I buy anything for this car. I might not even go all out bc I miss my 2is wayyy too much!! Nothing is like a Lexus untill u own one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I see you have gotten a proper greeting! These guys love to bash but it is a great site for info. You got s#$theads everywhere so take it with a grain of salt.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
I have no idea what I'm going to do after I do all the mods that I listed. I'm going to do a lot of research b4 I buy anything for this car. I might not even go all out bc I miss my 2is wayyy too much!! Nothing is like a Lexus untill u own one.
Sell your car, buy another lexus and leave.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the forum...I see you have gotten a proper greeting! These guys love to bash but it is a great site for info. You got s#$theads everywhere so take it with a grain of salt.

Welcome aboard!
Yeah I see that lol thx man. I will make this car very klean looking! Hopefully a photoshoot in a couple months.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts