E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered hood and trunk roundels for my Xi and it was the worst quality. I needed black and white and what came in was black and off white. Does anyone know where I can buy some BMW like emblems price is not an issue I just need quality worthy of my Alpine White Xi.
-I do not want to make them myself. Please only reply if you have ordered from a site an have seen their roundel products.

-- since I'm posting this I might as well ask where can I get black OEM style front corner lights?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No didn't buy I heard some negative things about them. Ie. Inferior products and the prices seem to be unrealistically low.

·
Registered
693 Posts
their stuff is the same as the other vendors. but their prices are way lower. my buddy got the carbonfiber roundels from them and they look pretty nice.
also they sell DEPO brand corner lights. they are by far the best aftermarket brand for auto lighting

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have not ordered emblems so i wont comment on that, but as far as corners go the khoalty black corners are great. I ordered the smoked side markers, corners, and r/c/r all for around 220 i believe. dont quote me on that price though as i dont exactly remember. The shipping was quick and the quality was exceptional. I would most definitely order from him again. Make sure you buy the bulbs that looks silver and glow amber or you will still see the amber bulb through the smoked corner. just a heads up. hope this helps a bit

·
Registered
693 Posts
^ +1 but those chrome bulbs i got from them were cheap and dim. i bought some quality ones from ebay and they were much better.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help. I will use khoalty. They should pay you guys. G-hot what should I look for in a good silver bulb if I go on eBay?

·
Banned
6,314 Posts
I went to the local dealership and used my BMWCCA discount when I got a new Roundel for my hood (original one started to fade/chip). I found it difficult to find a 3rd party vendor who sold one that had the standard colors, the BMW logo printed on it, and was a full Roundel not just a sticker.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I ordered a white/blue roundel from them actually. Very nice quality. Great service and shipping.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you order the khoalty roundels, I want the same thing (I think I would get the CF B/W if they are good quality)... I thought they were full roundels?? Or are they just stickers??

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
No, there roundels are actual full roundels not stickers. IMO they are definitely good quality. Replaced my hood one since it was chipping and worn. Very happy with the replacement.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool, Overall I have been very pleased with products from Kholty!

If you check out my sig you can see the corner markers and grill I got from Kholty and they are great quality, If you check out my photo album you can see my Eagle Eyes I got from them too. All good quality, shipped quickly, and if you can think of anything else you need from them any order that doesn't have to be shipped via freight (ie bumpers, CF trunks...) ships free if you spend 150. I think that when I looked on their site I could get the whole set (Hood & Trunk + 4 Wheel Caps for like 80-90ish?? I agree with the bulb comments though, I am using their LED ambers for my front corners, and while they are bright they are a little too orange/red and not enough yellow for my liking I will probably keep shopping for a yellow that matches the EE and side markers better.

BTW iKingTrust- Nice taste - Alpine White 325!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Post here if you get good LED marker lights for front turns and side markers. Not really actively looking but did give it some thought. Same as reverse lights. I got my LED smoked tails from them and roundel from them. Definitely happy with there service and quality as well. Got my sidemarkers and turn signals off ebay and chrome bulbs for 50$ tho, was too good a deal to pass up. Very happy with everything overall :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts