BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAn someone sugest honest not overly expensive mechanic in Houston area.
Thanks.

·
Registered
330 Posts
If you are looking for general maintenance and repair (no modding), Silvio's Autohouse is good. Silvio is honest. He may not be the cheapest for a certain job, but he won't oversell you on stuff you don't need and he's familiar with the E46.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Theres a few in the bellaire area. But you really just need to call around and get pricing before you make any big decisions

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Please don't shop BMW work on price alone!! I can be the cheapest shop in town but it means I have to use poor labor skills(cheap uneducated people) and cheap parts is that what you want on our BMW????

Mike Perkins at
Mike Perkins

Owner, Bavarian Machine Specialties

phone: (713) 524-8365

fax: (713) 524-3698

www.bavarianmachine.com

Does great work

Mike Haven at MPH also does great work!

16510 Park Row
Houston TX 77084

Phone: (281) 579-8885

[email protected]

Both have GT1's and SSS and know BMW's very well and are honest people that will treat you right.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lucas car care

thats where i get my stuff done. its on grant a little past eldrige before kluge

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
this is a conundrum

·
Registered
759 Posts
NASA Parkway has one between Highway 3 and I-45. He's been real reputable and stands behind his work. I've had some work done and no complaints about it. I forget the name off hand, but he has been in business working on BMW's for something like 25 years. Thats if you are on the south side of Houston.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts