E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here, new to me 2005 325i, looking forward to upgrading and modding it as much as i want too..! Thank you so much for the DIY forum... great ideas and suggestions to try, cant wait...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As you have already seen the DIYs are great. A Bentley manual will cost you, but is well worth it as it tells you just about everything with these cars. Also, remember to search before starting new threads to make sure the topic hasnt been covered before. Happy modding!

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,649 Posts
The best mod and upgrade for your car is reading in the General forum. It might make you want to slightly alter your direction from bumpers and corners, to pulleys and ripped elbows. Can we interest you in something by way of an entire cooling system. Maybe nice CABs...and OE diff/trans fluid if you can get it, which you can.

I'm assuming you just got your car and haven't done much maintenance on it already. If you have a list of the 143 things you did, sorry.

It's an expensive machine you have. Get it fixed up good and you'll understand why I'm the way I am...and right now, I understand you haven't a clue.

You're on the Internet...and I'm just some random Internet guy you'll run into. Here, I'm sorry to say, there are actually a few others like me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.