BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

One last mod (option descriptions below)

• Dinan Stage II w/ CAI

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Sub and amp

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mirrors, strut bar, car cover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • something else...

Votes: 3 16.7%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alco-ma-holic
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like the end is near for me (in terms of modding). I got too many "family and friends" (or so they call themselves) telling me that its time grow up and learn how to save money. So I have a somewhat forced News Years Resolution of quitting modding (for 10 months and 4 days, my birthday). So as an Xmas gift to myself and my one true love its time for one last bang.

Option #1: Dinan Stage II, w/ CAI (Does the software do anything besides remove rev limiter??? and how much more is the Gruppe M CAI compared to the Dinan CAI)

Option #2: A nice 10" or 12" sub with an amp. (I have no other ICE and listen to music somewhat loud (a lot of rap, gotta love those bass hits)

Option #3: Hagus Mirrors, a car cover (wont have a garage next semester), and a strut bar.

I've tried to make all three options comparable in price (roughly $800 or so). I'm not that big a fan of tellin other people what to do with their cars, but I like getting 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions. So basically I've got performance, ICE, and Cosmetic. I'm leaning towards option 3, just cuz I dont think the Dinan stuff is worth all the $$$ and I dont listen to music that much/want to draw negative attention to myself/car.
Thanks for your input and I'm sure I wont be able to hold out for 10months, so dont worry.

TIA, and have a good holiday

Eric
///Miller

1 - 4 of 4 Posts