BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I called bekkers today to order my clear lights for my 2004 325i sedan. They told me that they dont have them in for the 2004 yet. When I asked if the 2003 will fit they said they weren't sure and that I should call back in about 2 weeks. Any advice? Do the 2003 clears fit perfectly?

·
Registered
136 Posts
i think they're the same.

atleast from the exterior they look the same.

The bulb mounts on the inside could be different.

In either case they SHOULD know.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know they SHOULD know, and I totally agree, thats why it kinda upset me. I can't believe people on this board know more about their products than they do.

·
No more mods
307 Posts
They look same but may be difference on the clip? Why don't you call the dealer to check 03 and 04 is the same part number or not.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry to interrupt. I am new to this forum and bmw

I am always puzzled when you guys mention 04 model.

It's now 2003, how come you guys have 04 model? Also, is the 04 model different from the one i am currently driving, 320i 2002?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dealer told me they don't have the part number for the 2004. THey told me they don't make them yet...sounds like bull if you ask me.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright guys, I know someone on this board has to know if the 2003 clears fit the 2004. I really wan't to order them from bekkers asap and someone has to have ordered them also...help me out

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am gonna keep posting something until somone is able to fully answer "yes" or "no" to my question. I know someone on this board has ordered clears for their 2004 from bekkers....come on guys (and gals)!!!! Christmas is almost here and I need to know asap so I can hopefully get the lights here before christmas.

·
Banned
783 Posts
dude i would just wait and call in 2 weeks... Unless someone in the message board know's for SURE... i wouldn't take chances getting something that "might" fit... or "looks" like will fit

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did you ever find out what the deal was with the new 2004 clear lights. I have a sedan and want to get some but all the dealers are telling me the 02 and 03's clear lights wont fit.

Ryan

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,694 Posts
rodrigur said:
Did you ever find out what the deal was with the new 2004 clear lights. I have a sedan and want to get some but all the dealers are telling me the 02 and 03's clear lights wont fit.

Ryan
dealers always do that...they tell u this cant fit in that...what a bunch of bull****...just go up to them and be like- listen fool, gimme the lights off a 2002 (or 2003) or ill hit u...and if they dont, go to like Bavauto.com and buy it...their stuff is oem so ull be ok :thumbup:
-ALex

·
1,334 Posts
rodrigur said:

Ryan
Um, the dealership will not sell you clears for a 02 or 03 sedan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts