BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Knight Rider
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowed tonight big time went around some corner and hit a patch of ice. Now the back right wheel is bent in. Look like I bent the control arm. The rim looks fine.

Does this sound right? We didn't hit super hard. It was going down a hill and most of the speed came from the mild hill but it was obviously enough to do some damage.

Scary part: so I pulled away hoping that I hadn't hit hard enough to cause any damage and went to hit the brakes...and get this the brake pedal went straight to the floor eventually one of the wheels locked and sent me in to another slow spin. A couple minutes later the system must of rebooted or something and brakes went back to normal. Holly smokes that was scary.

Man what a night, I just seam to be having bad luck with this car.

·
Track it
930 Posts
sucks brother....me and my friend went out to do donuts in t the snow when we had the first snowfall here like 2 weeks ago...hes got a slammed golf...he plowed right into a curb and bent his left front tie rod and cracked his spindle....$500 bucks, just in parts....kinda blows....in snow u gotta be extra careful...or try and drive someone else's car...hahahah

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
gee i never heard of that before

have to be careful if that ever happens to me. thanks for the information that is very good to know about before it happens.
i am happy you were alright to.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Damn dude, that's my number 1 concern (except for totalling my car), curbing my rims. Atleast you're okay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts