E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi.....this is my first post on E46!!
the wife enjoys running over things in the road in her 330ci !!.... i dont know what parts are missing.....the location of damage is BOTH driver fornt wheel wells in front of the tires and includes the fog light and wiring...part of the plastic lining is turn away between the brake duct and the outside edge of bumper !!
anyone got a book of replacement parts!! for this area, i sure would appreciate help.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I just did the same thing to my passenger side and your going to need the lower splash cover most likely. The link below shows all the fender linings. Most likely you will need #8. Also make sure you still have your temperature sensor which is located in the driver side wheel well and make sure you have the headlight washer sensor located in the passenger side.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BN53&mospid=47713&btnr=51_3278&hg=51&fg=75

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
well I guess hitting a gator is better than hitting a deer up north! Much more damage. You ran OVER the gator, we CRASH into dears.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
well I guess hitting a gator is better than hitting a deer up north! Much more damage. You ran OVER the gator, we CRASH into dears.
youve got it all wrong we store them under the hood

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cure: you send me your 330 and ill send you my 323. Deal? :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts