E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I hit a curb sideways (yeah I was playing around and I’m stupid) and my right rear wheel now has massive positive camber and it is ”locked”. Can’t push the car and it was locked when we towed the car for a little bit. Also I think my right driveshaft snapped because it spins when I put it in drive but the car wont move and it makes really bad cracking sound. Left one did not spin like the right one. How bad could the damage be. How much it is gonna cost approximately with new/used parts. I could either take it to a mechanic ot fix it with help of my friends. Only problem is that we don’t have a lift so se would just lift the rear up with regular jack.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Water

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replys. I took it to a shop this morning. I don’t have garage and the weather is pretty bad for working on it outside (snow, cold, wet). The diff probably needed to be replaced anyways because it was making a weird sound for a while and I got told it might be from the diff. Next week I should get some information what is up with the car and what parts need replacing. Just hoping that there is no subframe cracks or any other frame damage. Gonna be expensive lesson to learn for me!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts