E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok in the FAQs, it says the highest size possible for a 325 Ci is 18's... and thats only with the sport package. When I go to sites like tire rack and others, they ask me to input the car company and model, I select 325 Ci with sports package and then they show 19's for sale for the car.... is this right? I want to get 19's and I had some fantasy about puttin dubs on, but I know I couldn't do it without body work. But what about 19's?? Is it possible to fit them on a 2003 325 Ci?

·
Registered
874 Posts
noBenz said:
Ok in the FAQs, it says the highest size possible for a 325 Ci is 18's... and thats only with the sport package. When I go to sites like tire rack and others, they ask me to input the car company and model, I select 325 Ci with sports package and then they show 19's for sale for the car.... is this right? I want to get 19's and I had some fantasy about puttin dubs on, but I know I couldn't do it without body work. But what about 19's?? Is it possible to fit them on a 2003 325 Ci?
Check out the tire forum, but yes, plenty of people have 19s on this forum. The tire is a rubber band and you can't go super wide, but its def possible!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.