1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
Jlevi or Umnitza for the Xtec xenon bulbs and HID foglight kits :thumbup:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Awesome job BC, you took less space answering the question than white dagger did complaining about searching.

·
Registered
464 Posts
trippinbillies4 said:
Awesome job BC, you took less space answering the question than white dagger did complaining about searching.
Tell me something...how is that complaining? I merely stated to a fellow member to search the topic he's interested in, since this topic has been beaten to death on this board. Call me crazy, but I was not complaining, only giving my suggestion on what a fellow fanatic should do to get ALL the information he needs for this question. Oh, BTW, if you re-read my post, I did in fact say "Check our sponsers too", which if he took my advice by doing this, should have answered his question RIGHT AWAY. Less forum clutter is always better. Don't be bitter. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
118 Posts
WhiteDagger said:
Tell me something...how is that complaining? I merely stated to a fellow member to search the topic he's interested in, since this topic has been beaten to death on this board. Call me crazy, but I was not complaining, only giving my suggestion on what a fellow fanatic should do to get ALL the information he needs for this question. Oh, BTW, if you re-read my post, I did in fact say "Check our sponsers too", which if he took my advice by doing this, should have answered his question RIGHT AWAY. Less forum clutter is always better. Don't be bitter. :rolleyes:
:werd:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts