BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
The Man
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is in a garage where it will remain till Sunday

Zip 02139

Today: Snow likely. High 32F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow may accumulate 1 to 3 inches.

Tonight: Snow will be heavy at times along with gusty winds. Rain may mix in at times. Low 29F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Snow may accumulate 4 to 8 inches.

Tomorrow: Periods of snow along with gusty winds at times, especially during the morning. Temperatures steady in the low 30s. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 2 to 4 inches.

Tomorrow night: Light snow in the evening will taper off as a few snow showers overnight. Low 21F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow may accumulate near one inch.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Snow? What's that?

·
Registered
119 Posts
You know, I would actually like to see some snow down here in the south. If even few snow flakes fall down here everything just shuts down and I could use a little break just to recover from the holidays.;)

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
The Man
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even though my 330ci is garaged I have the X's 325xi. It is a million times better in the snow than my car

·
Registered
131 Posts
I cant get mine out of my driveway. I have tried like hell but I can get ne traction and i dont feel like picking through the ice of the bottom layer.

:mad:

·
The Man
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sterling?

·
The Man
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got mine stuck the other day. What I did was shovel behind the front wheels and then had a couple of my friends push it back till it hit the shoveled areas. Then built up speed ont he clean area and got out of the snow. I love boston in the summer but hate the winter. I think we have had more snow already this winter then all of last winter.

·
The Man
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha, i am working in Concord and almost everyone here lives in Leominster. Especially my boss. SHHHH!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
tell me about it...im at Northeastern U.....but i dont have my car up here w/ me.

Biggest diff. between boston and new jersey (home state) when they say its gonna snow in Boston, it actually does!!!

·
The Man
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I meant rear wheels

I wouldn't bring an M3 to NU. I have heard so many stories about their parking lots getting vandalized.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
SheriffA said:
I meant rear wheels

I wouldn't bring an M3 to NU. I have heard so many stories about their parking lots getting vandalized.
Really?? Damn. I think Im gonna buy a beater jeep for soph. year:thumbup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
real men are NOT afraid of snow :)

·
The Man
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
half my HS went to NU and I know a **** load of people that currently do. If you live off campus and take the T it is fine but no way would I park my car in those lots. They are so cramped anyway i can gurantee you will get a couple dings per semester in the doors. I never park my car next to other cars. I remember I bought my old car when I was a sophmore in college, it was a piece of crap buick but the body was in perfect condition. within one week i had matching dents on both sides from jerks that don't know how to open a door. Pissed me off.

I would rather take the T than park next to anybody in boston

1 - 20 of 174 Posts