E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2/ballast and 2/bulbs that came off an X5. These could go on any car with a little modification...best offer!!!...PM me..

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jstar41 said:
can i use these on my fogs or high beams, i have a 325ci.. i'm guessing the bulbs are 4300k (oem)

I'm not sure...but I imagine you can you use the ballasts for any application you wish, you'll just have engineer how to do it

·
Registered
574 Posts
jlevi said:
our H7 kit will fit the projectors - runs for $325

Thanks
JL
Talk about thread jacking and self promotion....not good specially coming from a sponser :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :jack: :nono: :ghey:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,318 Posts
RANE2001 said:
Talk about thread jacking and self promotion....not good specially coming from a sponser :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :jack: :nono: :ghey:
Excuse me?
I came in and answered someone's questions - they asked if this particular item would fit their headlights - I suggested a product that will :dunno:
I didn't know answering questions could be so looked down upon...

JL

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CCali said:
so would they fit the projector46 (didnt get the h.i.d's)??

if so how much?
not sure if it's a plug&play but I was going to put them on my replace my halogen system with this and it plugged to the existing harnest, but I need to come up with a way to hold the bulds into the housings, I could have used ePoxy but didn't want to go through the hassle...I'm asking $300 o.b.o...the information that I have is that they came off an X5...

·
Registered
0 Posts
blakchizan said:
not sure if it's a plug&play but I was going to put them on my replace my halogen system with this and it plugged to the existing harnest, but I need to come up with a way to hold the bulds into the housings, I could have used ePoxy but didn't want to go through the hassle...I'm asking $300 o.b.o...the information that I have is that they came off an X5...

i would take one ballast if you willing to part it out ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts