BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
e46boy said:
ugh... please tell me you didn't put the m badge there
Dude, did you know that in other countries...some non-M3 cars get the M-badge from the factory?

My car came with it straight from the dealer...it had the M-badge...not the M3-badge, but just the M...

I know there are a lot of people here who have strong opinions on this...but hey...BMW does it on their cars...

·
Registered
175 Posts
dam!

Hey, your car looks hot, welcome to the forums, but I got one question, dont you guys in Italy drive on the other side of the car... like the right side? And the tail lights are awesome!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
romansoldier said:
Hey, your car looks hot, welcome to the forums, but I got one question, dont you guys in Italy drive on the other side of the car... like the right side? And the tail lights are awesome!
:hmm: in Italy at the left of the car --> the right of the way :woot:

sorry but I speak english a little and I use a translator on-line to answer :bawling:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shizat63 said:
Nice wheels! Great color! :thumbup:

What options did you get?

:hi:
navi VDO MS 5100, xeno, wheels 17", cd business, interiors in skin grey.

in arrive: pedals ///M, change knob ///M, etc etc

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,222 Posts
Exacc said:
Dude, did you know that in other countries...some non-M3 cars get the M-badge from the factory?

My car came with it straight from the dealer...it had the M-badge...not the M3-badge, but just the M...

I know there are a lot of people here who have strong opinions on this...but hey...BMW does it on their cars...
May I ask where are you from?

There has never been a single non-M 3-series with M-badge on the trunklid from factory. Period. I've lived in Europe (Germany, France and England) and have gone through from ordering to delivery a couple of times with either family members or friends (318ti, 320D, 330iT, M-tech 330i, 540i...you name it), and I've never heard of such thing as an "M-badged non-M car". In fact back in 2001 a friend of mine asked the UK dealer to put an M badge on his M-tech 320ci at his own expense before delivery and the dealer refused to do so, because according to their policy they can only debadge, any kind of re-badging is not allowed.

Did you get your car new or used? If new then I believe your dealer put on the badge, not BMW. And that dealer must be a franchise dealer instead of a corporate store

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice.....I used to live in naples, miss the driving there specially at the A1.....to boring here speed limit=65. Nice car though :thumbup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maq said:
May I ask where are you from?

There has never been a single non-M 3-series with M-badge on the trunklid from factory. Period. I've lived in Europe (Germany, France and England) and have gone through from ordering to delivery a couple of times with either family members or friends (318ti, 320D, 330iT, M-tech 330i, 540i...you name it), and I've never heard of such thing as an "M-badged non-M car". In fact back in 2001 a friend of mine asked the UK dealer to put an M badge on his M-tech 320ci at his own expense before delivery and the dealer refused to do so, because according to their policy they can only debadge, any kind of re-badging is not allowed.

Did you get your car new or used? If new then I believe your dealer put on the badge, not BMW. And that dealer must be a franchise dealer instead of a corporate store
I have put the ///M after! But it's original from a ///M3 E36

the car is new, and I live in Modena

·
Banned
621 Posts
davide320cd said:
I'm an italian boy!

this is my love! ...

congratulations fot the forum!
CIAO DAVID!!!! Como Stai????? See my name? :)
Parla Italiano????

·
Registered
509 Posts
nice car, i wish i was in italy right now partyin it up with the hunnies.. miss old times :(

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The M Style Rims looks awkward with that car... seems like the front rims stick out just a lil bit further than the rear :hmm:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts