E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined this forum.. seeing as a bunch of you folks over here just joined bimmerfest and flooded one of our threads - LOL, that was pretty funny.

·
is now a 2L! woot!
260 Posts
hi hi!

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,154 Posts
Welcome To The Board

If you didn't already know it, we're a different kind of crowd here. Almost everyone here mods their car. While I tend to lurk more than post, one thing for sure - we're very friendly here and if you want to mod your car in any way, then you've come to the right place :thumbup:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Re: Welcome To The Board

Shinobi said:
If you didn't already know it, we're a different kind of crowd here. Almost everyone here mods their car. While I tend to lurk more than post, one thing for sure - we're very friendly here and if you want to mod your car in any way, then you've come to the right place :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbup:

and :hi: :hi:

·
Registered
507 Posts
what do you think so far...oh and welcome:D:D

·
Technik Whore
189 Posts
glad to see you over here

you'll get a little more diversity over here ;)

·
Beware of pwner
1,714 Posts
Welcome! :hi:

I just joined Bimmerfest, since I was thinking of meeting up in Santa Barbara. The emphasis is more twords modding over here. :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
one thing I dont understand is why they think stuff like rim upgrades and what not is ridiculous. Some cars they point out I can understand from their point of view but it seems like a totally different crowd over there.

Now that I think about it I am glad I stumbled across e46fanatics first cause i would probably be at that site if it was the first one I found (first time I found out about forums).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts