BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little bit about myself...I'm from UK and been driving Bimmers for 10yrs. I've been stalking this forum for a while, I think its about time I joined in. This forum is the best I've seen for the E46 & everyone here seem to be helpful and generally :thumbup: As an introduction I've posted a pic of my ride. It is 2001 E46 325Ci Sport.

I've already began a few easy mods, K&N panel filter, ACS alu handbrake grip & pedal set. There's also a set of Clubsport splitters waiting to be fitted but that will have to wait until Saturday. I will be getting the ECU chipped tomorrow by a local tuner called Vanaaken Developments its supposed to give a 10% increase in power.

Oh by the way do any of you guys know how to take off the shift lever knob of the Steptronic autobox? I wanna replace it with an aluminum one.

Anyways thats it for now

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
welcome bro :thumbup: :)

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
hey you! welcome to the fam. ur car is very pretty.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
Welcome, great color :thumbup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the warm welcome...its time I got my a** to bed now. Its 0345am over here & my eyes are down by my b*lls.:D

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,806 Posts
kam123 said:
Thanks all for the warm welcome...its time I got my a** to bed now. Its 0345am over here & my eyes are down by my b*lls.:D
yes.. a sign of a true fanatic:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
6,257 Posts
welcome aboard! :thumbup:

To answer your question, put the car in 'N' - Neutral and pull the shift handle up. You're going to have to pull really really really hard and you'll think you'll break the car, but you won't. Also be careful not to pop yourself in the face because when it finally comes off it and your hands will fly upwards. Also, make sure the car is on level ground since you're in neutral... good luck! :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah there's something about that color... ;) :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
sExY cLk m3 gRL said:
hey you! welcome to the fam. ur car is very pretty.
lol wut a chick comment. Anyways welcome to the board mate:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts