BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow CF guys and gals How is everybody and were is everybody??

first about the meting on Denny;s on saturdays nights is off. The reason, its now a nissan metting place full of R.B's.

now the Orlando european car club is meeting on thursdays at 8pm at the mall just down the road were some theathers are, cant remember the name but its just about a mile more on the same right side of HW 50 right were a unos pizza is.

there are quite a few VW's but there are BMW's , Mercs, Audis, and everybody is pretty friendly. I will try to make it this coming thursday october 30th.

So my Friends wer are you guys??

Let me know??

Pedro

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey what's up Pedro? Give me a call if you definately going to go.

It's time for a meet....let's set something up and show up this time :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Renato whats up my friend!!

Have not seen you in a while, what have you been up to!!

Yes this thursday i will be going to Daytona for the Grand-am finally, but will be coming back around 7pm so i will try to stop by the meeting.

And yes we should set up a E46 meeting again.

Definitely soon!!

Take care

Pedro

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,569 Posts
Hey guys! Since there has been no meets in Central Fl, I've been making raod trips to hang out w/ my Miami crews. Glad to see someone is trying to put something together. Has everyone seen the Winter Blaze on DTMPOWER?:lmao:

·
Registered
202 Posts
pedro,
Are you going this weekend to daytona?I will have to see what time I get back on saturday night and how drunk I will be for the Miami vs Tech game
chad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts